Company Brand Evolution
Case study for our IT Services Agency with primary focus in UX design and website development.
Strategy and Business Analytics
Sales funnel development
Single Page Application
Intranet employee portal
Client mobile app
UX Design-focused agency, with strategy for every business goal, operating since 2014.
- Public brand appearance,
- Improve content-management flows for staff,
- Create new sales channels
- Intranet employee-only LMS and community,
- Consistency across multiple platforms.
Solution & Key Features
● Designed and Developed corporate website where Goodevs staff can edit and publish new company case studies, projects and articles with a user-friendly dashboard and custom templates per each type of content. New sales channels that allows connecting with an advisor to discuss work and partnership opportunities, E-mail system and automations integrated with software that goodevs uses: task managers, CRM’s, messengers and other tools.
● Visitors can learn about Goodevs, what we do and how we do it, see a list of services and get a tailored service suggestions based on specific needs that user defines in a user-friendly, fun questionnaire.
Goodevs Agency reached
● 12680+ (and growing) business owners and CEO’s visiting Goodevs from media and SEO, natively.
● Partnership with great leaders and companies that are experts in their industry from Europe and the USA.
● Saving more than 10 hours/week per employee who used to work with previous website/sales funnels
Transforming Goodevs website and media appearance into a fully-functional, company-wide, versioned design system with a team of designers and engineers to support it.
- New Website Design
- Logo, brand identity (initial in 2014 and rebranding in 2021)
- Templates for professional media: linkedin, clutch, instagram, medium
- Usability tests, resulting product iterations
- Design system: for designers, developers and content managers that is updated live.
Team members and invited experts involved
- Oleg Kovalev
- Olga Borodulina